Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy Holidays....

IMG_9733 sm WM
I know it's been far too long since I've blogged. I'm tired of seeing my Thanksgiving post. ;) So, instead I can look at Christmas tree light bokeh. (that's what is pictured above)

I've actually been taking a lot of pictures lately... but I can't share any of them because they are either for my Christmas cards or for someone else's and I'd hate to spoil it. So sad. Maybe I'll have to do a post later showcasing all of them because they've all been pretty darn cute.

My Christmas cards are coming... I finally got some pictures of the 4 kids together that will work and I'm just waiting for them to be delivered now. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have them! I think this is the latest I've been on cards ever.

We've been doing tons of fun holiday activities, but I need to be better about bringing my camera along for those kinds of things... Tuesday we take a ride on the Polar Express with the kids and I will for sure bring my camera then. :) They are really excited about it! We have something scheduled every night this week and while that's fun, it's going to be busy! I think I'll look forward to the week of Christmas because things should slow down a bit.

For now, I leave you with some not-so-great, unedited, and badly lit photos of some Christmas decor at my house... Sorry so lame, next time will be something better. Promise.
IMG_9740 sm WM
IMG_9738 sm WM
IMG_9743 sm WM
IMG_9742 sm WM

1 comment:

Jen Bird said...

I can't wait to see your Christmas Cards!!