Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bangs

Without much thought, I had a hair appointment and wanted to do something different. So, I had Hailee give me some bangs. Short bangs... and no swooping to the side kind of bangs either that I've done in the past.
IMG_9197edit BW sm WM
I'm still not sure about them and they are taking some getting used to, but so far I don't hate them. ;)

Cohen had such a reaction to them the next morning when he saw me that I was beginning to second guess them. He just stopped in his tracks and stared at me. He even dropped whatever was in his hands and hardly noticed. It lasted about a minute before he ran to my arms and touched them. haha! I didn't get that much of a reaction from my other kids when I went brunette 2 years ago, and I thought that was a much bigger change!

1 comment:

Mical said...

The bangs are cute! Im in a "I need a chang phase" but I don't know what to do.