Saturday, August 28, 2010

Visitors and Newborn Pictures

We've had a lot of visitors over the past week and a half. I should have made an effort to get more pictures of him with everyone. I always think this later on... oh well!

Grandma and Grandpa Sonnenberg came to visit Kelan this week and I realized that we still hadn't attempted a picture of all 4 of our kids together... so thanks to Grandpa wanting a photo with them, we now have one! Getting all 4 kids to look and be happy in one photo in the future ought to be interesting.

IMG_8957edit sm WM
IMG_8958edit sm WM
Just a couple of the pictures I took of Kelan this week too. He is exactly 1 week old in these pictures. I didn't include my favorites because I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to put on his birth announcement...
IMG_8917edit sm WM
IMG_8933edit sm WM
IMG_8929edit BW sm WM
IMG_8903edit sm WM
An update on Kelan's jaundice... he's fine now! We actually sent the lights back on Monday (despite what his pediatrician's office gave as instructions) because we were tired of it and I've been down this road before and trusted my instincts as a mom. He was eating, pooping, and a happy baby. So, just letting him sleep in the sun through the window every evening was enough, in my opinion. And I was right... love that motherhood instinct. It saved us several days of a fussy, cranky babe on the lights.

3 comments:

stacey said...

The picture with the kids and grandparents is beautiful! It's wonderful to hear that Kelan is doing so well. He is just perfect!

Melissa said...

Can't wait to see your favorites . . . hope you will post them here after your announcements go out. I recognize that Target platter. <3

Meghan said...

Melissa - you'll get an announcement from me. :) But, yes, I will post the favs once I get that figured out!