Monday, August 30, 2010

School has begun!

IMG_8972edit sm WM
Kanyon and Scarlett both started school this morning. Last night when they picked out their clothes, they were just so excited about it. Scarlett was just giggly thinking about how big she is now. It was pretty cute. Kanyon was acting like the cool, older brother that would show her how Preschool worked.

They were both up at the crack of dawn and begging to get dressed. They did pretty good for picking out their own outfits.
IMG_8969edit sm WM
IMG_8968edit sm WM
Showing me their backpacks...
IMG_8974edit sm WM
They both loved their first day. Scarlett didn't even look back once walking into her classroom. I figured she'd be that way. She has Kanyon's old teacher from last year, Mrs. Beach, and was familiar with her. Kanyon has a new teacher named Mrs. Hardman and seems to like her so far. The mornings are going to be a little bit quieter for me three days a week and I'm looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Team O'Connor said...

First day of school outfits are the best! That was always my favorite time of the year. I remember when Trent was Kanyon's age! I can't believe you have a little Trenty! It doesn't seem like we're old enough for that :)