Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Brenda Visits

Steve's mom came in town to help with the kids just after Kelan was born and she stayed for a week. She was such a big help and I don't know how I would have done it without her! My house was picked up, laundry done, dinner made, and the older kids were happy all because of her. It was so helpful. It was really hard to have her leave when the time came and there were plenty of tears, but I knew that it had to happen eventually!

I always forget to pull my camera out when family is around... I didn't get one picture of Brenda with Kelan and the only time this whole week she was here that I pulled it out was when we had a picnic dinner up the canyon at the park with the kids. I have got to get better about that! Luckily she'll be back in a couple of weeks for Steve's little brother James' farewell and I'll make sure to get more pictures then! We'll probably be blessing Kelan that same weekend if we can.
IMG_8979edit sm WM
IMG_8980edit sm WM
IMG_8985edit sm WM
IMG_8987edit sm WM
IMG_8986edit sm WM
IMG_8977edit sm WM
Cohen thought he was so big and had to do what the other kids were doing. Even if it meant him going down all the big slides by himself. He just turns around and goes down on his tummy like it's nothing!

I've done 4 kids on my own for the last couple of days now and so far it's going okay. I am so lucky to have such great friends and neighbors that have been so helpful to me. I don't know what I'd do without them!

No comments: