Monday, May 10, 2010

Randoms from March

I very rarely take out my camera when it's just Cohen and I, but did on this day. It was the end of March and I was feeling like Cohen hardly had any pictures in the last couple of months that I'd been sick. Since he's so young it made me sad to think I missed all that changing going on with him.

So, here he is... at exactly 11 months old.

Climbing on mom and trying to get closer to the camera since it's so foreign to him. ;)

My ball lover.



Saying hi to his baby brother in mom's tummy.
Kanyon woke up from his nap and joined us. He requested a picture of Optimus, but I said he would have to be in the picture then.
And my belly... courtesy of Kanyon. I was just 19 weeks here and it was just the day before we found out we were having another little boy.

No comments: