Monday, May 10, 2010

Easter Egg Coloring

I can't believe I never blogged about us dying Easter Eggs... better now than never I suppose!

Cohen was napping so that made it easy to do. We didn't do anything fancy this year... just good old dye and stickers for faces. The kids had a good time though.


Here is Cohen's one egg we decided to do for him while he was sleeping.
These are Kanyon's eggs. The one without a face is one that he colored in preschool. Much cooler than what we did. ;)
Scarlett's eggs.
They were so proud of them when they were finished.
And then Cohen woke up and I tried to get him in on the action a little bit. He wasn't having it.

Until we handed him his green egg... then he was happy as can be!

What you don't see here is right after this picture, Cohen takes a huge bite out of his egg. Awesome. Shell and all. There were tears once again when we had to take it from him. ;) I don't know what I was thinking, but I totally didn't see that one coming!

No comments: