Friday, March 19, 2010

St. Patty's

I have to say, if it weren't for my friend, Jen... I would never be a part of planning these fun things for the kids. My kids are lucky to have her right now since I've been a lazy mom lately with this pregnancy and not feeling well enough to take on much more than what the normal day demands of me.

We met at the park on Wednesday for a "green" lunch. The kids thought it was great and ate and played for almost 2 hours. I snapped one picture, but hey, at least it was one. ;)

Kanyon is showing off his "green" lunch. A sandwich made on a green roll, green grapes, green chips, and a green drink.
I didn't take a picture of the kids eating the green velvet cupcakes I made, but here is Scarlett eating another on after her nap that same day. Her hair looks awesome here.
Yummy! :) If anyone wants the recipe for these green velvet cupcakes... I got it off the Bakerella blog. She always has such tasty ideas.
Happy St. Patty's! I hope you didn't get pinched. :)

2 comments:

M to the E to the R to the I said...

It was a blast! Thanks again!

Jen Bird said...

Thanks for putting up with all my crazy ideas!! (and going along with them) haha!! It always is more fun celebrating with friends!