Thursday, August 20, 2009

My little sleeper.

Cohen fell asleep on the floor the other morning amidst the chaos... he must have been really tired to do that. ;) So, of course I had to take a picture.

A couple of days ago, Cohen slept straight through the night... from 9:45pm until 7am... it was heavenly! Steve and I woke up and just looked at each other.
"Did you get up with him?"
"No... Did you??"
"No..."
And then we had to check to make sure he was alive still. ;) He's done that once more as well. I think we are slowly but surely making our way towards nights of full sleep. Yay!

Like I said, it was heavenly to actually feel rested in the morning. Now, to just get myself to sleep before midnight and we might be doing even better!

*yes, more Chicago pics are on their way... slowly but surely.

1 comment:

Heather Strong said...

It seems like that is how it goes with all babies the first time they sleep through the night. Jake and I nearly panicked!