Thursday, January 29, 2009

Main Street

Jen and I wanted to take the kids out for a little photo session this afternoon on Main Street in Springville... and we realized 4 kids 4 and under is hard to manage with both of us holding cameras and a busy street full of cars. haha! Not to mention the temps were a bit on the cold side. ;) I didn't get much, but I did get a couple cute ones.
Walking with big bro and carrying the umbrella in it's case like a purse.
They started running on the way back...
...Kanyon fell (didn't catch that moment - had to make sure he was okay first!) and Scarlett thought it was hilarious...
...and finally realized maybe she should make sure he was okay.
And that was all they were up for. ;)

2 comments:

Jen Bird said...

I for sure thought that was going to be a lot easier than it was!! That was sure craziness at it's best! Thanks for meeting us there. Better luck next time!

Lisa said...

Those pics I think are my favs of ALL time!!!!! Holy cow they are adorable. Can you ask Scarlett if I can borrow her black and white jacket!!! (for me) :)
LOVE IT!!!!