Monday, September 29, 2008

Tagged... Eight!

Thanks, Mical. ;)

8 T.V. Shows I love to watch:

1. Prison Break
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Project Runway
4. The Office
5. Survivor
6. Desperate Housewives
7. America's Next Top Model
8. The Hills

8 of my favorite restaurants are:

1. Joe's Crab Shack
2. Zupas (does that count?)
3. Olive Garden
4. Outback
5. Ruths Chris
6. Melting Pot
7. Cheesecake Factory
8. PF Changs

8 things that happened yesterday:

1. Went to Church
2. Took a Nap
3. Watched The Fugitive on TV.
4. The Simpson's brought over cupcakes... yum!
5. Didn't get release from our primary calling yet. :P
6. Took Scarlett to nursery for the first time and she loved it.
7. Edited pictures
8. Talked to Jen on the phone.

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Going to the pumpkin patch
2. Halloween
3. My birthday... kind of.
4. Disney in December
5. Scarlett getting out of her whiny phase... it is a phase, i hope.
6. Christmas to come so Kanyon stops talking about his R/C car he wants
7. Hawaii in February
8. Ikea trip with Jen and the kids today

8 things on my wish list:

1. Finish quilt I've worked on for the past year+.
2. Get caught up on this year's blurb book
3. Some camera items, of course!
4. No more sickness, please!
5. To be more organized.
6. More time... there never seems to be enough
7. A not-so-long winter :)
8. Mical and her family lived closer

Now 8 people that I tag:

1. Jen Bird
2. Meri
3. Destiny
4. Nikki
5. Jen Brotherson
6. Lindsay S.
7. Heidi
8. Erinn

1 comment:

Mical said...

I love that I made your wish list!! :)