Monday, September 29, 2008

"My Game"

(day 273)

Steve just showed Kanyon how to play this PS3 game this weekend... Ratchet, I think? He does pretty good and has asked me several times this afternoon if I'd like to go downstairs and watch him play his game. So, we went. His Uncles (my brothers) will be very proud... I think they were pros by his age though. ;)

It didn't last long down there because I'm not PS3 smart and something happened with the controller and I couldn't figure it out... so Kanyon's answer? "Daddy'll fix it." Sounds good to me! ;)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Ah, he's probably already better than me.

Jill said...

HA !!!!! k's our lil techie here too, hes opened new levels on his own on mario cart Wii .... lol !!! they'd have a blast together, isnt it SO funny how they catch on so young ;)