Friday, September 26, 2008

Games

(day 270)

Kanyon and Scarlett have been such buddies lately... probably because we've been sticking close to home the last week just getting over colds. Scarlett, luckily, didn't get Kanyon's strep from last week and Kanyon is finally done with his round of antibiotics. I'm hoping we don't deal with that stuff again for a while, although I'm sure it's only just the beginning. ;)
Lately they love playing this game by Discovery Toys called "Roll and Play". They roll the cube, and then pick a card from the pile of the color they rolled. Then they do whatever the card says. It's cute and Scarlett even gets into it.



Scarlett's card said to read a book, so Kanyon went and picked one out.
Scarlett twirling...
Kanyon pretending to be a dog...
After this card, they both ran and closed their bedroom doors...
And their silly faces they had to make...

I thought Scarlett's was pretty good considering her age! She looks like a silly walrus!
Happy Friday! My kids are currently begging for their naps. ;) Love that.

6 comments:

Mical said...

What a cute game! Callie would love it. And I love Scarletts walrus face. I bet she meant to do that.

Unknown said...

What a cute game :) I'm impressed that Scarlett got so in to it ;)

GK said...

Begging for their naps?! Ohhhh, you are blessed, lol. Super adorable pics Meghan.

Melissa said...

Neat game . . . I need to check that out. What I want to know is can you actually read that book aloud without crying?? Me, not so much. :-)

crane photography said...

Meghan - I don't visit your blog enough. It is SO cute and refreshing! I love all the pics of Scarlett and Kanyon playing!

Oh and to answer Melissa's question: I can't even make it past page 5 in that book without crying.
("I'll Love You Forever")
~Cara

Meghan said...

Um, yeah, Kanyon was looking at me a little strangely when I was trying to read the last half of that book. haha! I don't make it too far with dry eyes!