Wednesday, March 21, 2007

St. Patty's day PJ's - A little late...

I'll preface this by saying that I never buy shirts or anything that is holiday specific... and now I know it was for good reason! I ordered these cute PJ's for Kanyon specifically for St. Patrick's Day and after some problems getting them to me at the correct address from Old Navy, they arrived AFTER the holiday. So, tonight is his first time wearing them and I thought I would take a couple of pictures anyway.

At first he was not cooperative, but I was determined...



So, Steve helped and we found a spot that he would enjoy sitting. This is a little ledge above the stairs up to his playroom and he loves it! I'm sure it's because this less than 3 ft. little guy enjoys for once being taller than his parents!


Because of all the fuss to get them here... he will be sporting these PJ's until it's too hot to wear them anymore... Oh well, you live and learn!

1 comment:

Lindsey Lee said...

He is So stinkin'CUTE! I love the Pj's..maybe you can pass them down to baby Scarlett when she is old enough to wear them...they sure are cute Pj's!