Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Like Mother, like Son.

Kanyon has known for the last year that he has to get some shots before we can register him for Kindergarten... and his response at the time was that he didn't want to go to Kindergarten then. ;)

I have since told him about how I remember when I had to get my shots before starting school and my dad told me that if I didn't cry that he would buy me some M&Ms.  So, I didn't cry and I got my treat.  I promised him the same thing and he was up for the challenge.

Turns out that he is as brave as his mom and didn't even wince!  
kanyonshots
Here he is as proud as punch at his accomplishment...
kanyontreat
Skittles were the candy of choice, however.

As of today, my oldest baby is officially registered for Kindergarten. He seemed so small in such a big school today when we went to fill out paperwork.  Thankfully I have all summer long to get used to this idea...

I think I'll need every minute!

1 comment:

JENNILLE said...

:( oh...that's sweet.