Kelan is 1 month old today! I can't believe it. He is changing so fast and I already feel like he's getting so big.
- He looks like a bald babe from the front... but he's got a dark mullet in the back.
- He's sleeping okay. On a good night he doesn't go to bed until 11pm - ish and usually wakes around 3am to eat and then is up at 7:30 or 8am. I won't talk about the bad nights. ;)
- He loves his baths that Steve and I give him at night once all the other kids are asleep...
- He loves to be snuggled with all. the. time. Even when I really need to get some things done!
- He's beginning to really make eye contact and we are patiently awaiting a cute little smile soon.
- He still reminds us so much of Scarlett (physically) as a baby...
Kanyon asked to take a picture with my "big camera" today, so I agreed.
I realized that I don't have any pictures with Kelan since the hospital, so I'm glad Kanyon asked! He's a natural photographer. I didn't even have to crop these! :)
I need to get back to taking self-portraits again... I am so glad that I did that last year and have so many shots with me in them. I just don't think to hand the camera over to Steve on a regular basis, although I really should. :/