Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ninety-one years old...

... and Grandmother Cahoon looks great!

We were so grateful to be able to spend a few evenings with Grandmother while she was here in town this last month... and one of those was for her birthday.

We decided that we needed a picture of her and Cohen together because we didn't have one. Cohen, being the busy stinker that he is, would hardly hold still long enough for me to snap this one. We'll take what we can get out of him! ;)
And, the last picture I've taken of this pregnancy thus far... I think this was at 35 weeks. You know you look large when you hear the last 2 weeks at church that one - "you could do damage with that thing!" and two - "if I saw you in a movie, I would totally think that belly was fake!"

Yes, I have run into people with the belly and I'm sure it could cause a little damage... but I promise you it is very real! :P
I'm hoping to get in one more photo in before I officially serve this little man his eviction notice.

I have been saying all along that I don't want to be induced this time, but it is looking nicer and nicer as time passes. It's been a hard pregnancy for me and I'm ready for it to be over. An induction could mean just 2 more weeks of this... I hope I can handle even that much more!

No comments: