Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Merry Christmas

Christmas day was magical with the little kids. They were so excited and that just makes it so much fun. It was fun enjoying them seeing everything that Santa brought as well as opening their other gifts from friends and family. After they were done, then Steve and I were able to enjoy opening our gifts. We both got some great things, but the most surprising to me was the flight itinerary in my stocking. Steve booked a trip to Maui at the end of January for just him and I. He already arranged for the kids to be well cared for and everything. So excited! :)

Right after we did our thing that morning, I was in the kitchen and didn't leave until that evening. My family came over for Christmas dinner. It was fun to spend the evening with them here.

Here is the table before everyone sat down to eat.
After filling their bellies, everyone camped out in the living room and played the Wii that Santa brought our family. MarioKart seemed to be the game of choice.
I laughed when I saw Kanyon and my little bro, Trent, on the couch. Kanyon was dressed up in one of the costumes that my sister sent as a gift to them. GI Joe: Snake Eyes was this particular one.

Little Co-man checking out my camera. I think he was mesmerized by the flash. :) He was great today too at almost 8 months... all he wanted to do was play in the wrapping paper. It was perfect.
Hope everyone else had a great holiday!

No comments: