Thursday, May 21, 2009

I actually made dinner tonight...

...and none of it was frozen. ;) Another accomplishment in my new life of 3 children. I mean, I've whipped up a mean box of mac 'n' cheese, popped in a frozen pizza, a Stouffer's skillet or lasagna, etc. Yeah, I know that doesn't count... so today was a milestone.

In the process, I was really wishing my sling had arrived already though since two hands to make dinner is always better than one. ;) But, this guy likes to cuddle and who am I to deny him of that?

2 comments:

Cristal said...

Yay for homemade dinner! (Wish we had it more often...)
May be too late now, but I have a size 3 Hotsling just sitting around that I'd love you to have if you want it. :)

Meghan said...

Cristal - you are so kind!! I finally got my sling today and so far I'm really loving it. If I hadn't already ordered one I would have totally taken you up on it! I've heard good feedback on the Hotslings. Thanks again though! :)