Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Out...

(day 331)

I guess this is what a 5:30am wake up time will do to you...



She had been crummy all morning long and after taking 2 bites of lunch and refusing anymore, I cleaned it up and to my amazement she just sat there quietly... too quietly I guess. I turned around from cleaning up and she was totally out. Kanyon always gets a kick out of this because it's such a rare moment in our life. :)

Whew, now that both kids are down for naps maybe I can get that shower... ;)

P.S. Saw Twilight last night and really loved it. :) Of course nothing compares to the book, but I think they did a pretty darn good job. Steve liked it too! Oh and you know, I bet not one person can say that one kissing scene was any less than spectacular!!

4 comments:

allison said...

She's so sweet sleepin' ;)

I'm dying to see that movie! Can't wait!

Lisa said...

such a sweet girl!!!

Jennifer O'Donnell said...

Oh yesssss....I replay that kissing scene in my mind on a daily basis. :)

Jen Bird said...

Now I can see a picture with your story! I feel like I haven't seen you this whole week! Let's get together this next week for sure. Happy Thanksgiving!