Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back in Gymnastics!

(day 248)

We are back once again in Gymnastics, only this year Kanyon is in the Tiny Tots class and I have Scarlett in the Parent and Tot class. Scarlett's first day was today as a trial and she did great! It's an interesting class to say the least... pretty sad when a 17 mo. old is better behaved than a couple 2 1/2 year olds. ;) I feel bad for the coach teaching it! Oh well, I just hope these couple boys don't last too long.

Here the kids are today practicing their stretches after gymnastics this morning.



Kanyon showing off his stamps he got at the end of his class today. It's his and now I think Scarlett's favorite part. ;)

2 comments:

Alex (and Trevor!) said...

Fun! They're probably a ton more flexible than I am, or ever will be! :) I hope you're feeling better! We could shoot for lunch this Friday again if you want! Get well! :)

Lisa B said...

Awww, what fun! Gymnastics is a great way to burn off some of that extra energy. :)