Saturday, July 19, 2008

Braigen - 6 mos old

This little guy is just about as precious as they come... you may or may not recognize him from the newborn pic I took of him here. I had a fun session with him just before my trip and finally got them edited. Here are a couple favs...

With his mommy (my best friend from high school) and big brother, Bo.
Yep, you're seeing that right... he's got himself a major mohawk! His hair hasn't stopped growing since the newborn pictures. I couldn't believe it!

Oh, I could have just kept squeezing his chubby bod all day! And those baby blue eyes and his dimple too... I didn't want to give him back.

okay... really am going to bed... ;)

4 comments:

Mical said...

He is so cute! And I LOVE his hair! Why are you up at 1? :)

Anonymous said...

ohmy! he is adorable! i love the black and whites, nice conversion!

GK said...

These are adorable Meghan. I agree, your conversions are always spot on!

Lisa B said...

Oh goodness, that hair! :) What a cutie he is.