Wednesday, June 11, 2008

SnoCones

(day 163)

Steve and I are back from NYC and happy to be with the kids again. They had a great time with their babysitter though and it was so nice to be relaxed and not worrying about them while we were gone. Pictures will be coming soon... I'm too tired to put them up tonight. I've barely gotten them off the camera as it is. Our flight home was a bit longer than we thought... I'll share when I post my pictures.

Kanyon, Scarlett, and I took a walk this afternoon with Jen, Paityn, and Presley to get SnoCones. It was a really nice day, not too hot and not too cold and SO nice to see our friends. :) I happened to bring along my "purse camera"... just a little point and shoot camera. Sometimes it beats lugging my big guy around for these kind of pictures. I've had it for a month or two but this is the first time I've gotten the pictures off. I'll have to share some others I've taken with that soon.
Scarlett fell asleep on the way...

but woke up in time to get a taste from Kanyon, who was really good to share with her. He even spoon fed her. ;) Although at the end I think she was wanting to do it herself.
Little Presley even got a taste! Yum!
Love this one of Jen and Paityn... we miss these guys when their in St. George! Glad they are home for a visit this week. :)
We'll have to do it again... good exercise and fun too! :)

3 comments:

Jill said...

YUMMMMMY sno-cones !!!! how fun you can WALK to something like this, I MISS being able to WALK places. Prob why im selling my jogger, not to mention its 100+ degrees here ..... LOL

Jen Bird said...

I LOVE those pictures!! That was so fun! I will say, that my feet hurt a little later that night! I don't think I realized how far Reams was and wore bad shoes. :) Let's do it again real soon!

Lisa B said...

Yummy! What fun. Can't believe how BIG Scarlett is looking these days.