Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Being the Man of the house...

(day 114)

...after a little coercing from yours truly.
I have not been able to shut this drawer for WEEKS. Yes, it's been driving me insane. There were papers, manuals, etc that fell behind the drawer in our built in desk. I couldn't figure out how to take the drawer off, and neither could Steve. So, he rigged a hanger to fish them out. As you can see... he's trying to pretend that he's not "so proud of himself", but he really is having a hard time containing his smirk. ;)

Thanks for man-ing up, babe. :)

And yes, I was made fun of as I pulled out my camera because he knew this was going on the blog. Sorry, I didn't take another picture today. It's the best I can do at 10:30 at night! :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't you hate that. Something does not close or do what it is suppose to , and you just keep on dealing with it. And then you just are at your whits end and sit your tushy down and figure the darn problem out!!!
I have a couple of problem areas like that right now.
Way to go Steve!!!
Lisa

allison said...

way to go steve! haha.

Lisa B said...

To quote Courtney:
Real life is beautiful!