Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My little walker...

... has taken off in the last couple of days. I think she's walking as much as crawling now. :) So fun to see her so excited and proud of herself!
There she goes! :)

Ha! I thought this was a funny picture! :D
Yummy! :P
This is what she does when she first stands up... "sooooo big!" Love the little tongue!
This picture is funny to me, only because of Kanyon in the background plastered up against the window... Is it spring yet??
I think so! It's 57 degrees!! Let's hope it stays... since it was snowing on Sunday... :P

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay scarlett!!!!
Lisa

Lisa B said...

She is just too cute. Love the storyboard. Bet people comment all the time that it seems funny for someone with so little hair to be walking.

M to the E to the R to the I said...

She is so good at walking! Yea!

Lindsey said...

Love the lifting the arms one like she is so proud of herself. Oh and look at her pointing those little toes in that last one, hmmm Mommy, she just might be a dancer. ;)

Jason Young said...

What a cutie!!

Mandy

Mical said...

I can't believe this! Maybe Cole will be crawling when we see you next!

Heather said...

YAY!! Look at her. so stinkin cute. I can't believe she is up walking around now. WOW time just flies by! Charlotte just started popping her feet in her mouth. LOL I snapped her several times today. It is soo funny that they do that isn't it? AHAH...