Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"Where's Daddy?"

(day 43)

Kanyon has asked me that question a lot these past 2 days. Steve' s been out of town, but is coming home tonight! It's be fun just me and the kiddos doing our thing, but we do miss daddy...

While Kanyon was napping I snuck up on Scarlett playing in my pantry... It's one of her favorite pastimes these days...

This was her when she realized I was there. I love my little hillbilly with that toothy grin!
Kanyon and Scarlett playing in my cupboards again later tonight after dinner...



How 'bout those plumber pants?? I'm seeing this a lot these days with no more diaper... it's like his pants won't stay on because he's so skinny now. ;)

6 comments:

Jill said...

GREAT shots & LOVE the plumber bum ;)

Cristal said...

Oh, love your little girl playing in the pantry! Made me smile. :)
And your floors look squeaky clean. Nice! I wish...

Meghan said...

Cristal - squeaky clean??? Haha! They are far from that. I must have used the lighting to my advantage. ;)

allison said...

I love Scarlett's face when she noticed you were there! The plumber pants are priceless. Kaeden's always pulling his pants up now. No diaper really does change the way their clothes fit.

Anonymous said...

see! you never run out of things to talk about! i love these, and i'm glad your dh is home too!

Mical said...

I can't wait to see your kids, especially Scarlett...she is soooo big!!