Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Haircut

(day 40)

Yes, I know, it's long overdue! After we went out to dinner tonight with the kids, I suggested to Steve that we drop by Fantastic Sam's to see if I could get them to cut Kanyon's hair. I had been doing it myself until the clippers broke... but that was the cause for this long stretch and I still hadn't bought any. So, of course, they were closed. :( But, there was a Sally Beauty Supply next door, so new clippers are what we came home with! :) I guess "mom's barber shop" is back in business.

Here is Kanyon after I asked him to show me his new haircut.

And the rest of the time I could hardly catch him he was being so crazy and jumping like a monkey. So I decided it would be a great time for him to show dad something he has learned in Gymnastics. "1, 2, 3... Freeze! Hands on knees!" And there he is!


So glad he doesn't look like an orphan any longer!

1 comment:

Cristal said...

You did a great job on his hair! I definitely couldn't do it.
What a cutie!