Friday, February 15, 2008

"Basket Game"

(day 46)

That's what Kanyon calls it anyway. Steve was playing at BYU early enough for us to actually attend. Kanyon enjoyed himself and was excited to see Uncle James out there too. I didn't catch so much of the game as I was mostly trying to keep both of the kiddos off the court and had about 3 feet of room to do so. There was a crawling baby, an extra basketball and a overly excited Kanyon on the court at different times throughout the game. ;) Ah well, he appreciated us being there...

I was told to include this picture as it is "perfect form". haha I really have no clue.


This was Steve's first shot of the game... and a swish. :)

And just a couple other game shots...


So convenient not to be able to see the score from my vantage point (and the camera's) thoughout the game. I guess we'll just never know what the outcome was. ;)

4 comments:

Shandi Brown said...

Gotta love the B-ball games!
I just got your valentine card in the mail and LOVE it! Wow, you are good at that kind of stuff. It is always fun to get cute mail like that. I am excited if i get my Christmas cards out!

Mical said...

How fun, I love going to watch Ryan play softball, and the kids get really into it too. Tell Steve that I am impressed that he still has the "skills!" :D

M to the E to the R to the I said...

How fun! Steve is the man. That is great you guys made it out to see him. Don't you love how excited they get when we show up to support them?

nancy said...

How fun. Zack loves going to watch Mike play. I love all the action pics, you could work for SI.