Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Playing, playing, playing...

We have been living in the playroom lately... it's no fun outside in old snow that's hard and icy. So until there is new snow again, this is what we're doing a lot of:






That last one is my view from the floor (playing with the kids) of Steve coming home from work - on the phone as usual! ;)

Lastly, here is a photo of Scarlett playing in a basket. I used an action from photoshop that I've had for a while and hadn't played with yet. Kind of fun!

Oh, and one more cute one of my bald baby. :)

I took pics of my friend Jen's little newborn baby girl this afternoon, so I'll post a couple of pics tomorrow of that! :) So cute and little!

2 comments:

allison said...

Oh what fun being stuck inside! Its not near as cold here, no snow on the ground, yet I feel the same way! Love that last shot of Scarlett!

Jill said...

GREAT SHOTS !!!! LOVE the last of S & that action one is UBBER cute !!!