Sunday, November 18, 2007

ABC's of Me!

Thanks for the Tag, Meri! :)

A- Attached or Single? definitely attached
B- Best Friend? my sis, Mical
C- Cake or Pie? Pie
D- Day of Choice? Friday - start of the weekend and Steve is home!
E- Essential Item? My camera
F- Favorite Color? Red
G- Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? Worms
H- Hometown? hmmm, don't really have one anymore. :( Roseburg, OR?
I- Favorite Indulgence? sweets.... such a sweet tooth
J- January or July? July, of course!
K- Kids? Two... Kanyon and Scarlett
L- Life is incomplete without? My family... everything I do revolves around them!
M- Marriage Date? March 7, 2003
N- Number of Brothers & Sisters? 1 Sister, 3 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears? Losing someone close to me
Q- Quote? I used to be such a quote person... now not ONE will come to mind.
R- Reason to smile? my kids... they make me laugh everyday even when they are being crazy. ;)
S- Season of Choice? Fall and Spring for very different reasons!
T-Tag three friends: Hannah, Lindsay S, and Mical
U- Unknown Fact About Me? I love starting little projects... but then, I just want to get them done.
V- Vegetable? artichokes, tomatoes, too many!
W- Worst Habit? I procrastinate, I admit it... but I hate it.
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? umm... no broken bones... 2 kids... so, ultrasound?
Y- Your Favorite Food? depends on the time of year... right now I'm enjoying soup! :)
Z- Zodiac Sign? Libra

No comments: