Monday, October 1, 2007

Home Sweet Home...


Just want to post real quick that we're home from our fun weekend in Vegas! I have lots of pictures to get downloaded on my computer, but thought I would post, quite possibly, my favorite so far... my sweet kiddos! We had to stop in St. George for some much needed leg stretching and I got this one while we were there.

**Stay tuned for many more pics! My little nephew Cole who is 6 weeks old and the whole reason for the trip... and my niece, Maddi, who jumped at the chance to be my "model"... clothing changes and everything! ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pic-we still on for sat? Sorry jim told u guys we booed you. he's a stinker.

Mical said...

I'm waiting...;)

Jill said...

Keag has that SAME shirt ;) & I think I need to know what shoes K is wearing ;)....WAITING on more pics !!!

Unknown said...

Love it! Did you burn the edges??? I just discovered that trick and I love it! Before I was vignetting...yikes!

Meghan said...

Destiny - haha, I didn't even know it was you guys until you left that comment! Steve hadn't told me yet. :) Thanks though, it's cute! I'm up for Sat still... have you checked the weather though? I hope you guys are wearing something to keep warm! It's supposed to be so COLD! :(

Mical - I promise they are coming... I've seriously been working all day long on them! ;)

Jill - those are his new Vans for the fall. :) I have a pic that I'll post soon that shows them better!

Becky - yep, those edges are burnt! ;)