Friday, September 28, 2007

Off to Vegas...

Just wanted to leave you with a few pictures of Kanyon and Scarlett.

These were taken this morning... Kanyon loves books lately and "sister" wanted to join in. Don't be fooled by how sweet they seemed to look at books together. That lasted until Scarlett was grabbing Kanyon's book and he was yelling, "No! Sister, no!!" It was sweet... even it if was just for a moment. ;)




And later this afternoon... when we were supposed to be packing, I noticed the great light in my bedroom and grabbed my camera. Not much packing went on... You can see that Kanyon's girlie shoe fetish is still in full swing. ;) And he's got great taste... always seems to pick my favorites.

*Note to self: Clean bedroom mirror, ASAP.*


Scarlett joined us after her nap... yes, she did have a cute little jean skirt on but we shed that for her nap. Lovin' these Baby Legs even more than when Kanyon used to wear them... not the purple polk-a-dot ones of course. ;)




We'll be back Monday... a short trip to see my sister's little baby boy, Cole, be blessed. I'm sure I'll come home with loads of pictures!

6 comments:

Jill said...

I LOVE Kanyons choice in shoes, Keag would have a HAY day in your closet ;) LOVE LOVE LOVE the baby legs on Scarlett, SUPER CUTE !!!! Have fun in Vegas, can't wait to see pics

Lindsay said...

Have a great time! Are you taking Kanyon and Minature Girl Version of Steve?

melissa said...

Oh my goodness, those baby legs are too cute! I love the 2nd to last shot of Scarlett, so adorable!.

Jen Bird said...

I love those baby legs. I seriously hae going to have to order some. Hope you guys had fun in Vegas!! Call us when you're back!!

Denise and Brandon said...

Cute blog. I always love your pictures. Hey, I wanted to ask you a few questions but I don't have your email. Could you give it to me at dw2dance@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Denise

Team O'Connor said...

Have fun in Vegas. I'm off to Texas so I will email you as soon as I'm done with basic. Love ya!