Monday, October 8, 2007

Gorgeous Family!

It was so fun to go out Sunday morning to the canyon and take pictures of my brother and sister-in-law's family. They are all so photogenic and even though it was FREEZING, the girls were so good! It's beautiful up there with the snow on the mountain, but fall leaves still hanging on... I love this time of year!

Here are a couple cute ones... it was really so hard to choose!









I have another family this evening... so fun! :) This is what has been keeping me busy... however, it was fun to have Steve's dad in town this weekend. I have a couple pictures from that but haven't got them off the camera yet. Kanyon has never taken to anyone quite the way he has taken to Grandpa... he was sad all the way home in the car after saying bye. He kept talking about Grandpa on the airplane. Steve and I love how much he adores his family. :)

6 comments:

Jill said...

Girl you ROCKED these HANDS down. LOVE the hand holding on the bridge & the OLD barn. SUPER cute location & SUPER CUTE family !!!!

Anonymous said...

they are so cute!!! i can't wait to see ours! you are so good.

Babata said...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Seriously Meghan, you are the best and are so sweet to do our family pictures. The hardest part will be picking our favorite one...you have given us so many great ones to choose from!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

those are so cute! You take amazing pictures! we just started a blog so check it out...

Unknown said...

Great job Meghan!!!! I LOVE the one where the parents are cut out on the bridge and it shows the kids! I have been wanting to do that pose, but noone to do it on!!! It was freezing up there and I'm suprised we didn't run into you :)

These look really great though! I'm so glad you're my teracher :)

Meghan said...

Thanks girls! :)

Thanks Babata for letting me take your pictures! I had so much fun!

Jill - That comment means so much to me coming from you!!

Becky - I was thinking about you guys because I remembered you were coming up here over the weekend. I hope you packed some warm clothes!