Sunday, January 21, 2007

Week in Vegas




Kanyon and I took off last Sunday afternoon and flew to Vegas to hang out with my sister and her family for the week. Steve stayed home and got lots of work done. I enjoyed every minute... with Mical and I scrapbooking during any naps and when bedtime rolled around. I got about 15 pages done, which was great! (We joked that I had better get a lot done since one checked bag was just scrapbooking stuff!)

Kanyon enjoyed the change of scenery and pace... although he and his cousin Callie didn't get along as well and Mical and I had hoped they would! *see the pictures above!* Kanyon also must have been going through a growth spurt of some kind because he ate and ate and ate non-stop while we were there. I think I need to send them a gift card to Costco to restock all the snacks he consumed!

I was exhausted after handling Kanyon all alone for the week... it's tough when he just wants me to hold him all the time with this pregnancy getting more uncomfortable by the minute. It makes me really appreciate being home and having Steve to help with him in the evenings!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: