Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Sick again...


Kanyon is sick yet again... He had what I thought was a minor cold. Well, that turned into his breathing being extremely labored and I was really concerned. I thought the pneumonia was back and we were headed for another hospital visit. After chest x-rays, breathing treatments, and lots of prodding (which Kanyon hated every second of) he was diagnosed with Bronchiolitis. Yay... He is doing better today though with the prescriptions obviously doing their job... Thank goodness.

Lucky for me, he especially likes to cuddle when he's sick... so me, him, his blankie and pacifier have spent a lot of time on the couch. So much for getting anything done!! (I secretly enjoy the excuse though... haha)
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love this picture he just looks so sweet!

Jen said...

I love this picture he just looks so sweet!