Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Love the long naps...

... when I get them!

This is my angel child that on occasion will give me a three hour nap. That was unheard of with my other two. I got an hour and a half max out of Kanyon and Scarlett at any one time.
This morning, he was having a rough time... he just cut two more of his bottom teeth (the ones on either side of the middle two he's already got), and has had weird tummy issues since Sunday. He wasn't acting sick at all, but was throwing up here and there. It was really weird and not consistant at all. He had issues with it on Sunday a couple of times and just took an extra nap. Then, he was fine on Monday and ate normally. However, he threw up this morning at about 5am. Just strange. He's eaten fine since then though. I'm not sure what to make of it, but I hope the he's done!

Because of the rough morning, he was ready for a nap at 9:30am and slept until almost 1pm. A nap that long makes for a very hungry, but happy kid. (Not to mention, a happy mom!)

Here he is eating watermelon (a new fav) and cheerios this afternoon.


He's also sporting a new short haircut... the shortest it's ever been. Try to imagine it without the bedhead. ;) This kid sucked on a blow pop until it was down to the gum just so I could cut it. He's never had a sucker, but has decided now that he really loves them. ;) I think it makes him look like a little boy now... he resembles Kanyon so much now that they have the same hair cuts. So much easier for the summer, although I will miss his shaggy hair... there was quite the pile of hair on the floor when I was done.

One last note (more for me and my records): I took Cohen to a well child (12 month) check 2 weeks ago and he's still only 15% for his height, but he's 40% for weight and 60% for his head. He weighs 20 lbs 3 ozs and is 29 1/2 inches tall. Still a skinny guy, but growing well!

No comments: