Sunday, October 25, 2009

Scarecrow Festival

We took another trip up to Thanksgiving Point to check out the Scarecrow Festival last week. It was really fun and I wish we had more time to spend there, but Cohen was not feeling well and my kids were tired by lunchtime. There were bounce houses, big slides, a junior haunted house, a train ride, games to play, etc.

This trampoline jumping in harnesses was the only thing I got my camera out for, but I'm so glad I did. Check out my mother-in-law, Brenda, on this thing! She was awesome.

I think she was channeling the gymnast in her! :)
All the kids did it too... they had fun.
Scarlett...

Aliyah...
Maya...
She got SO high... it was scary to watch!
Kanyon...


My sis-in-law, Babata, and I did it too. I don't have pictures of that yet... but Brenda took some so I'll have to get a few from her. I felt like a little kid and an old woman at the same time. I was sore the next day from doing all those backflips on there. Embarrassing! :P

2 comments:

Babata said...

Awesome pics!!! That was SO fun...I felt a little nauseated the rest of the day! ha! But, it was well worth it!!!

Mical said...

Can't wait to see those pictures of you!