Sunday, October 25, 2009

Big Boy Bath

A couple of weeks ago, I was bathing Cohen in his tub in the kitchen sink when I realized after one big kick from him, that it was time to store the infant tub away. He was making a huge mess. So, Steve and I have been bathing him in the bath real fast with the other 2 kids the last couple of weeks, but it's no fun for Cohen because he can't play. So, we dug around and found this bathtub in our storage closet. He gets to enjoy bath time a little more now. :)


I can't believe he's getting so big so fast... he'll be 6 months old this week. :(

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I just can't believe how quickly time flies, Meghan! My little man will be 1 yr old when Cohen is 6 mos.

Meghan said...

You know, Melissa, I was JUST thinking that today... I really can't believe your little guy will be ONE. That is crazy!

allison said...

no way he is 6 months already! wow time does fly!

Mical said...

That little face is so perfect! I can't wait to see hime again.

Anonymous said...

He's a doll! Looks like you guys have been having fun! Thanksgiving point is the best! If you ever want to meet up there give us a call!