Monday, July 20, 2009

Tubby Pics

Cohen is 2 1/2 months and I finally remembered to take a picture or two of him in his bathtub. He loves the bath and I often times wish I had more time for him to hang out in there and enjoy it, but it seems our mornings are always in a rush. I've decided that it's just our new "normal" over here. :)



Speaking of our rushed mornings... the older 2 are in swim lessons again right now (early... like we have to be out of the house by 7:30am to get there on time - yikes!) and last Friday they had some people there taking underwater photos... a few turned out so cute of them! If I can just get myself to get them off the CD and onto my computer, I'll share them. They got many compliments about being "awesome picture takers". Hmmm, I wonder why??? Maybe a little too much practice at home. ;)

No comments: