Monday, March 9, 2009

That time of year again...

Can you believe Scarlett will be 2 in just one month? I can't. It's just crazy how quickly they grow and especially how quickly she has matured and grown. She makes Steve and I laugh every day with her new things she says and her expressive nature that she has.

Just trying to get a photo for the birthday invite this year... but I think I'm going to be smart and only do a little family party this time. She won't notice and it'll be easier for me. ;) Plus, word on the street is my sis will be making her way up this year with her 4 kids because it happens to be their Spring Break... very happy about this. :)

And, on a side note, Kanyon told me to stand his guys up so he could get a "friend picture". Here is the result:

Yogurt face and bed-head aside, he certainly loves his friends. :)

3 comments:

allison said...

oh goodness... her little piggies and his 'friends' are just too cute for words!

Melissa said...

Love the little itty bitty piggies! :-)

Anonymous said...

Yay for piggies! Those are so cute! Love Kanyon's friends! Hope you had a great anniversary!