Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Getting Ridiculous

This insane amount of items is what Scarlett insists be brought to and from her crib to sleep, upstairs to the playroom, and downstairs to the basement... basically wherever she decides to go, which as a 22 month old, that is a lot of places!
(THREE blankets, mickey, teddy, and two babies)

She enlists Kanyon for help, but doesn't always get it. She gets me to help more often, but this morning because it was downstairs and she wanted it up on the main floor and I had toted it all over the house for her already... I said no, you can do it by yourself. She bawled the whole way down and all the way back up and for the next 1/2 hour. I'm not sure what's worse... the crying or me walking up and down my stairs all day long carrying her load. ;)

I think we need to simplify. ;)

3 comments:

Jen Bird said...

I love how much your kids love their stuffed animals/superheros!!

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Girls, so high maintenance. Hey, that wrap I have is called the MOBY wrap. IT IS AWESOME! So comfy. BUT, it's just a HUGE GIANT piece of fabric, so if you want to come over and measure it, you can make your own for MUCH less (it was like $30), and you can pick any cute stretchy fabric. Let me know. If I were crafty, I would make you one! You can buy them online anywhere. it;s seriously like 10 feet long, not too portable if you ask me!! But GREAT for around the house!

Joan Wardell said...

She must be related to my granddaughter, Brooke....Brooke is the same way....