Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mischevious...

(day 324)

My kids have lately been working together to achieve something they want... Not sure who's master plan this one was, but apparently they were hungry. Scarlett had the big canister, but Kanyon has a tupperware filled with animal crackers too...



Oh, and I have my Christmas cards back from printing... yay! I'm feeling on top of things this year! :) Just a sneak peek...
Just the back of it for now... After I've sent them out, I'll post some real pictures of it. I've decided it's WAY easier to not have to take your own family pics and create the card by December. Thanks to Nichole, no tripod/remote family shots from me this year!! :)

8 comments:

Lisa said...

I love seeing your kids always playing together. Siblings are just the best. I once heard someone say , "the best thing you could give a child , is a sibling"
We are pretty fortunate right:)
Also, do you offer those cards on your blog?
Its really cute.
I am going to send you my pics choice today.

Meghan said...

Thanks, Lisa! I haven't offered these kind of cards yet... they're called a trifold and since I hadn't done one before, I thought I'd test it out on my own first. They turned out really nice though. :)

Jen Bird said...

I just bought those animal crackers after seeing them at your house and I think I like them as much as the kids! ;) I can't believe how awesome your christmas cards are! Can't wait to hang one in my house!

Mical said...

I love that card!! You are on top of it. :) I guess you will have to snap a shot of us next week instead of D-land like planned. :( Ryan is convinced that he will have you guys talked into it before we leave.

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

Did you design your own christmas card? Oh I love the back of it.

Meghan said...

Thanks, Christie! I did design it, but I used some digital scrapbook paper this time around and that made it easier. :)

Jessica said...

Meghan, Thank you so much for our pictures! It was like christmas, with all of the beautiful wrapping! I hope you don't mind that i commented on your blog:)
p.s. Your little family is just the cutest!

Meghan said...

Jessica - Thank you, you are so sweet! It was fun to meet you and your family... and comment all you want. :) I'll have to check out your blog!