Saturday, August 23, 2008

Date Night

Steve and I make sure we have at least one date night a week... if we can swing it, a lot of the time it's two nights per week! It's always nice to have some alone time to just talk and enjoy a dinner out with each other and no kiddos to distract. We did something different for Friday night's date night this week, and it was fun! We headed up Provo Canyon to ride the lift up to the summit at Sundance, but it was closed earlier than normal for "Fall hours". Boo! So, we just hit up Bridal Veil Falls instead. (We'll just have to do the lift at Sundance on another night.)

I got to play with my camera a little bit with different subjects than what I'm used to. :) I enjoy it, even though nothing is better to me than photographing people!

The Falls.


The walk to the falls.





We went up to Park City this afternoon with the kids to ride the Alpine Slides and Coaster, but I didn't want to lug the big cam around, so no pics for you this time. Kanyon had a ball though... he giggled the whole way down the Coaster with me. I was more nervous than he was! ;) We didn't have time for him to ride the slide with Dad, so we'll be back soon to use our ticket we bought for it! I'll bring my camera next time, too. ;)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad you and Steve get to sneak away for some quality time. You are so blessed to have such awesome scenery near you!

(*ponders moving to UT just for photo opps*) :-)

Cristal said...

You got some great shots!

Lillian said...

Beautiful pictures. And fun date night too!

Lisa B said...

Good for you for having regular date nights! So important.

I love seeing the beauty around you.