Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Caden and Callie

It was so fun to get up bright and early and take pics of my nephew and niece on Saturday morning! They both just turned 5 and 3 in May, so it was high time to get some pics. Caden gave me a lot of goofy smiles that Mical and I laughed about later. He's at that age where he doesn't quite know how to get a natural looking smile on command. ;) Callie, on the other hand, is at the age where she'll give you just about every face you can imagine! Even the pouty ones. ;)

Here are a couple of my favs from our quick hour...




Both of them have gorgeous eyes... makes my job pretty darn easy! ;)

2 comments:

Team O'Connor said...

Those are beautiful pictures! I love the first one of Callie. Speaking of Callie (well, a different one), I was talking to Paula the other day and she's back in Roseburg and told me that Andy Tovey is on a mission and Callie is 12. I thought Andy was still like 12...

Lisa B said...

Wow, what photogenic kids. Lucky you!