Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Visit

(day 177)

We haven't seen Grandma and Grandpa Sonnenberg for about 3 months! It was so great to hear they were coming down today and they made some time to see us. Kanyon had a great time showing them both around and talking their ears off!

Yes, that is my "perfect" child copping an attitude for the camera... while the fireball is actually behaving. ;)
Just a couple of Scarlett playing in the playroom today... her newest talent is going up and down the slide all by herself. And it's a pretty darn big slide!



3 comments:

Jen Bird said...

I don't think I've met any sweeter grandparents! (well, I guess besides my own) :D They really are the nicest people! I've been a slacker blogger, but I loved being able to catch up on what you're up to! See you soon! Oh, and get reading the Host so we can talk about it!

Nicole M said...

That is a REALLY cute picture of Grandma and Grandpa with your kids!! Love it.

Lisa B said...

Ooohh, what fun!