Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Blurb Book: 2007

So, after trying out this blurb book thing in January for my blog in 2006... I did it again. This time a little bigger and a little better than the last. I chose to do the 11x13 landscape book which was a lot bigger than my last one and I'm glad I did!

The number of pages in this thing is astonishing.

437 pages.
Yes, that's correct. A little overboard, I know. But, I wanted the pictures to be bigger this time and less on a page.

I was pretty pleased! Check it out.
(straight out of the camera images so you can see the true colors, etc.)

Front cover...

full front and back covers...
Some sample pages...



I think my best bet is to get started on 2008 now... this one took me a while!

5 comments:

Jill said...

I LOVE it ..... THANK YOU !!!! Maybe I can get inspired now, LOL !!!

Mical said...

oooo! I love it! Yours is EXTRA good because your pictures are so great.

Heather Strong said...

Oh my gosh! I started a couple of those and wasnt sure whether they turned out nicely or not but now I know they do! It looks awesome!

Lillian said...

That turned out so beautiful with all your amazing photos. I am working on my first blurb book as a Father's day gift for my hubby. I love all the layouts and how easy they make it. I am anxious to see how it looks in person.

Lisa B said...

That is BEAUTIFUL. I am SO doing that this year.