Sunday, April 6, 2008

Conference Sunday

(day 97)

I love General Conference Sunday! :) Kanyon and I made dinosaur pancakes. He was way excited and I hadn't made pancakes in a LONG time so it was fun. It's nice to just be able to watch conference on TV instead of having to rush to get to church by 9am. The speakers were great today... it was sad not seeing Pres. Hinckley there for the first time ever (in my lifetime), but I know that Pres. Monson is a prophet of God. I enjoy when he speaks and I have always loved the stories he tells.

On a lighter note... I'm sure Steve wasn't the only one that took a short snooze at some point today. ;)

Scarlett is feeling much better too. I'm now thinking that she didn't get the stomach flu but it was just something she ate. No throwing up today! :) I hope we don't get hit with anything more because I have a busy week ahead!

4 comments:

Lisa B said...

Oh goodness, is that ever a sweet picture.

So you get to watch on tv for General Conference Sunday? How often does that happen? What a neat thing to do!

Meghan said...

Yes! It happens twice a year... once in April and once in October. It's broadcast worldwide for the LDS church. It's a time to hear from our church leaders. All the talks are wonderful. :)

Candace Wilson said...

I love the shot... looks like something I did when my dad watched Bob Ross on sundays!

Jennifer O'Donnell said...

Awwww...poor tired daddy. :) I hope Scarlett is all better and no more sickies come to visit. It is spring after all. Sickies go away for good!