Friday, February 22, 2008

We made it!

(day 52 - Thursday's Post)

Kanyon is having so much fun with his cousins! Mical made us some yummy chip casserole for dinner and that's what the kids are eating in the picture.


Scarlett is having a ball too and loves little cousin Cole who is about 4 months younger that her.
Mical feeding Cole his dinner... she was saying right as I was taking the picture that it had better not be going on my blog. ;) Of course not! :P
So, my posts for the next few days are going to have to be put up the morning after since the computer with the internet is in the room where my kiddos are sleeping... but I'm still taking my pictures daily. :)

Oh yeah, some big news: Kanyon finally went poo poo in the potty! :D We are making great progress with the potty training...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love my kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss you guys

dad

Doug and Dawn said...

Hey Meghan,

This is Mical's friend Dawn. I love the pictures you took of their family for Christmas they look great. I was just wondering what photo editing program you use. I use Photo Shop but was wondering if there is something easier to use. I wish you the best with your photography business. Thanks- Dawn Hardy

Lindsey said...

Glad you all made it safe and sound. Kanyon is too cute in his undies at the table. lol Oh and maybe he can come over and teach L how to go "poopy" in the potty she will only pee. lol

Sarah said...

I'm glad you guys are having fun! (and way to goo, Kanyon!)

Jill said...

YAY glad you made it there I KNEW you could do it !!!

the kids look like they are already having a BLAST !!!

Babata said...

Congrats Kanyon!!! :) I hope he got double the 'potty treats' or marshmallows or whatever the reward!!! Have fun with your sister and ENJOY the warmer weather!!!

Team O'Connor said...

I bet you and Mical are having so much fun. Thats cool that your kids are so close in age. I loved having a ton of cousins to play with when I was younger. Poor Bradley and Jackson. They're not going to have any Burt cousins close to them at all :)