Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I hurt.

(day 50)
My friend, Jen, and I were talking last week about how summer is creeping up quickly and neither one of us are ready sport a swimming suit at the pool. She has an excuse with just a 2 month old baby, but my baby is 10 months and was my excuse last year. ;)

So, we meet at my house at 5:30am, go down to the basement, and break a sweat in the gym. So far, no results for me... well, it's only been 2 days... but I am certainly feeling it! It's so nice to have someone to keep you accountable for working out because 5:30am is a killer and it would be SO easy to roll over and go back to sleep if I didn't think Jen would be walking in my house at any moment. Thanks Jen!!


P.S. I feel the need to "come clean". haha That picture I posted yesterday was totally staged! Come on, you see this bench looking like that and you can't help but imagine what must have happened for it to get that way. We just felt the urge to act it out. ;)

5 comments:

allison said...

Good for you for getting in the gym. I wish I had someone to help motivate me!

I totally fell for that pic yesterday. Silly girl. ;)

Selena said...

It's great that you are getting back into the gym. That first week back is really a bear! I hope you find some relief for your sore muscles soon!

Lindsey said...

I SOOO need to do that!!! But I can't get up early enough in the mornings and then in the evening after L is in bed I just want to sit and watch t.v., edit pics or scrapbook, NOT work out. LOL We have all the equipment though in an extra room so I have NO excuse. Maybe you can now be my motivation. lol

M to the E to the R to the I said...

You crazy gals! You both look hotter than (you know where), you could suit up just fine the way you are. 5:30 am, you are crazy! That is SO early. WHY? Why so early?

Meghan said...

Meri - I could do later, but I think it works better for Jen and her kids... I think she's up about that time feeding Presley anyway. ;)