Friday, January 4, 2008

Just an update...

and Day 4's post.

This is what I'm doing today...

I really strongly dislike the household chore of laundry - mostly the folding and putting away part, which as you can see, I'm right in the middle of. I would throw in load after load everyday if someone else would just fold it. :P

Scarlett cut one of her front teeth on top... this explains the cranky lady she's been for the last week and a half... This is tooth #3!

Kanyon said goodbye to Duke last night and has been surprisingly okay with it! He knows Tracey and will mention it every so often that Duke is living with Tracey now. :) I'm glad I'm not dealing with a really sad boy.

Oh, and Kanyon's favorite new word lately is "dangerous". He tells me several times a day what is dangerous... from tools, to the stove top, to scissors and sharps (that's what he calls knives). The kid is right on with using it though. I think it must be his biggest word to date. ;)

And a great thing that Steve and I are up to? We're meeting a college girl tonight that could potentially do lots to help us with the kiddos so we can get away. We're both hoping that it works out as well as we think it will! :)

So, there you go... a snapshot of us for the week!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. You are the best folder!

love steve

Meghan said...

HA! That is just the kid's clothes. Don't you worry, I'm saving all of ours for us to do tonight. :P

Mical said...

I am right there with you and the laundry. Hate it! Good luck with that girl. I hope it works out so you guys can have that fun weekend. Did you decide Sundance or Park City???

Cristal said...

So weird- Jacob's all about "dangerous" lately, too- and he follows that with "I keep you safe". Must be a 2.5 y o thing.
And BOOOOO!!! to laundry!

Twinky!!! said...

YOu make laundry look so pretty! I hate laundry with a passion!

allison said...

oh man i'm with you on the laundry!

Janice said...

Ugh! I hate laundry too! There was a time when I actually paid the people at the laundromat to fold it all for me - now that we have a washing machine I can't get away with that anymore. :(

I hope the college girl works out so you guys can get out more!

Meghan said...

Mical - it's still up in the air seeing how we haven't heard a word from mom or dad about it. We're taking that as a "polite" no. :P
If we like one of these girls a lot, then we'll just have them do it instead! ;)

Anonymous said...

oh i hope it works with the girl. all us moms need a girl to help us out!!! That would be wonderful!